As Nye nears a birthday milestone, I thought it would be neat to take a snapshot of where he is in life. Following is the transcript from a recent "interview."
1) Favorite color? red, green, brown, black, white, orange and blue
2) Favorite food? pizza and anything chocolate and vanilla
3) Favorite book? right now it’s “Peter Pan” and “The Hobbit” (we’ve recently completed the long versions of both). His perennial favorite, however, is that classic mischief-maker, “Curious George.”
4) Halloween or Christmas? Halloween AND Christmas AND my birthday
5) What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to work with daddy.
6) What do you love to do? I love to hug my mommy and daddy and love my whole family. The only person I don’t like is Callahan; he’s a poop-head.
7) Favorite Animals? bear and horse and donkey and frog
8) Best friend? Mommy and Daddy (but Callahan is not my best friend)
Nye was not happy with his brother that day. If we'd condicted this interview on another day, it might have had a completely different outcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment